Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ocean Shores, Washington

I have been watching Rebecca on Kinexxions post wonderful pictures as she travels, so when I got a chance to travel to the wet side of Washington, I took a lot of pictures.

The first three are deer wandering around our yard and the neighbors yard, and I took the pictures through the window of our motor home.


Ocean Shores is a big sand bar on the north side Grays Harbor, and to keep the sand from washing into Grays Harbor they have built a long Jetty out of rocks at the south end of Ocean Shores. For these two pictures I climbed the rocks and looked in the harbor. The bright lights across the harbor is Westport, and the second one I was looking out in the ocean.

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to see photos of the diverse geography and climate of our beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails